Hi,

I tested the startup of tiddly wiki in the Server-Edition (node.js) also
woth IP6-Adresses. Well, running on IP4-Adresses I was able to connect to
the plugin library.

<about:invalid#zClosurez>Starting with a bind to a IP6-Adress like [::1]
tiddlywiki couldn't find the plugin catalouge.

Start-Command was this this on the newest node.js-Version:

tiddlywiki wiki --server 80 "" "" "" "" "" ::1

Cheers

ToraxMalu

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/24bc720b-ef96-4fc4-a4d2-2c8ddd692c1b%40googlegroups.com.