Hi everyone,

I am interested in making some tiddlers where, instead of having just the
big text area for typing, there are a number of fields to fill in. Some
input, some text area. (Maybe make use of fields, but present them in a
different way? And no writing in the usual main text area, all data is
formatted autoamtically to some template from there?)

I'm wondering if anyone had any advice on how to approach something like
this.

Thanks for taking the time to read,
Stacy

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/674b81bf-b7f1-46b9-80ce-87c6720d9833%40googlegroups.com.