Hi Ulf,

 The Tiddlywiki 5.1.19 has the great Keyboard Shortcuts by BTC into the
core!
I hopefully find free time and clean up the Tiddlyshow based on this new
feature and release it as plugin!

By that time, hopefully within a month or so, please send me your feedback
or feature request.

Best regards
Mohammad

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/33cec815-f354-4a14-8878-d2bd8e234ae8%40googlegroups.com.