I updated the plugin version in the dropbox folder, it should be 1.2.3a2

The problem where empty sections in the settings not being removed
correctly should be fixed.
The permissions errors are probably because the wiki was loaded on the
server when you deleted it. I hadn't run into that while testing but it is
an important case, I made it so that a wiki is unloaded before it is
deleted. Let me know if you run into the permissions problem in the new
version.
I haven't implemented a good solution to the alerts yet, the best I have so
far is an option to disable the alerts in a wiki, or a setting to disable
them globally.

There is a problem with making wikis from html files, I am working on it.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/5ec01db9-3ee3-42be-b2ab-fb5a6c69e77c%40googlegroups.com.