This is my current working solution. I have used Condition.json from
tiddlwiki toolmap.

<$list filter="[tag[question]tag[likes]]">

<$link><<currentTiddler>></$link>
<$if value={{{[<currentTiddler>tag[done]]}}}>
done
</$if>
<$if value={{{[<currentTiddler>tag[started]]}}}>
started
</$if>
</$list>

Is there any alternative way or a native way without the use of the plugin
I used?

Thanks

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/2c2aa421-102b-4e3f-a963-1b8e57662859%40googlegroups.com.