So that looks like an interesting macro which addresses the problem of
localization for now. Except it doesn't seem to answer the question of what
the ultimate standard would become. Your macro encourages a "
*$:/i18n/language/title*" naming convention. That means language tiddlers
inside my plugin would be named something like:

*$:/i18n/en-EN/plugin_vendor/plugin_name/Button/MyButton/Hint*

which not only doesn't conform with the
*$:/plugins/plugin_vendor/plugin_name* convention, but steers farther away
from what an ultimate convention would be.

Don't get me wrong. Your macro is definitely a solution to the problem. I'm
just inquiring about what the ultimate solution will end up becoming.

-Flibbles

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/2378fd37-62a8-42d9-9761-5955c2dd99e7%40googlegroups.com.