TonyM wrote:

Thanks for clarifying. Why do you focus on restore rather than save?

Good question.

Simply, Restore from Downloads looks like THE closest thing to a Global
Method.

It would work with any browser.

Josiah

A universal solution would be great, and anything is possible especially

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/ccadf883-ca01-41e7-bbea-69b8faacbab5%40googlegroups.com.