Folks,

Have you skills in using png and svg in Tiddlywiki, I could do with your
help

*Background*

   - I use images png and jpg and most commonly svg's built in and imported
   to my wiki.
   - My main use is as buttons or icons. I would like to list place both
   svg and other images in the icon field or similar and use them in image
   buttons.
   - In some cases I would like to use 72x72 and other 22px x 22px as seems
   to be standard in the built in icons.
   - I have a subscription to a large icon library and hope to package some
   to make up for the "missing" icons. If licencing permits I will share these.

*The problem*

   - I can't find a way to set the dimensions reliably when I display an
   image, ideally independently of the image type
   - I would like a small number of predefined sizes
   - I find identifying the style or classes used already tiddlywiki
   difficult or identifying the special variables in use for this.
   - What are in fact tiddlywikis default sizes?

Thanks in advance
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/4e81a773-32f8-42ff-9e5f-0634887ca8ed%40googlegroups.com.