Hello again, passingby,

Sorry for my late reply, but I am drowning in work and need some time for
family and friends too ... so I will keep it short this time:

https://tid.li/tw5/test/bricks.html was left in a messy state some time
ago. Sorry again. Now I brought the most important documentation tiddlers
to the front again, so I hope it will make a much more friendly entry point
again. I have tried to explain, what is offered, so I hope reading
carefully and following the links will bring you closer to your goals.

Note: there might be differences between the docs and the actual state of
Bricks, so if you have questions or encounter errors, please ask, protest,
let me know!

The dark forces palette is there and can be activated with one click:
https://tid.li/tw5/test/bricks.html#%24%3A%2Fplugins%2Ftelmiger%2Fbricks%2Fpalettes

I hope you will be able to customize everything you want by searching for
the corresponding stylesheet in the Style Manager. Stylesheets from plugins
should also appear in the list of the manager.

When you are done, it might be sufficient to generate final stylesheets as
described in
https://tid.li/tw5/test/bricks.html#Wikilogic%20Tiddler%20Transformation
instead of creating a theme right away.

Please ask again, if you need help or encounter problems.

All the best,
Thomas

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/c71547a9-58f5-437c-bf66-6c26236cc62c%40googlegroups.com.