Hello again,

I'm having trouble getting my TW to recognize Google fonts. The font family
and code font family take the fonts just fine, but I can't get the text
editor to do it. I've looked through all of the stylesheets that I know of,
but haven't been able to find the smoking gun. I'm embedding the fonts
based  on the instructions found here:
https://ibnishak.github.io/Tesseract/UI/index.html#How%20to%20use%20google%20fonts%20in%20TW5
.

Any thoughts on how to get passed this. Right now, I'm using the generic
monospace font, but I would like to use the Roboto Mono font (again, Roboto
Mono works find in code font family, but not text editor).

Thanks,

Damon

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/5d62431f-5f6d-43e5-b7ca-24b36d73325d%40googlegroups.com.