On Friday, 14 June 2019 10:59:15 UTC+2, Ste Wilson wrote:

> Think this might be in the blast from the past category but I think this
> might do what I want!
>
> https://github.com/gt6796c/graph-tw5

Its a super achievement in integrating JS libraries. Very elegant. I think
its more in the "Gadzooks Batman! Category."

On Friday, 14 June 2019 12:02:12 UTC+2, Mohammad wrote:

> This is amazing! Small and smart!!

Truly is.

When it came out it didn't get much notice, which was a shame.

The Mermaid diagramming part is incredibly flexible. It has a slight
problem with text scaling in some cases.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/9ed6b317-b60f-4be7-9b03-f4431fb33ca7%40googlegroups.com.