Hi Nicolas,
thanks for your reply and the hint to http://viewtransform.net/d3trees/d3trees-preview.html the main advantage is really the fact that you can open the tiddlers. Perhaps you could mix your plugins.

Thanks for sharong
Jan

Am 11.06.2019 um 19:18 schrieb Silverfox:
Thank you so much for your comments,

Some elements of context, I really would like to update Archipel, but I'm currently lacking time. Few months ago, when I lost my job I decided to learn coding Javascript to make this development on Tiddlywiki. I learned a lot from almost zero, but I'm still very inefficient when coding (It takes me much much more time than a pro...)

Now I'm working on an entrepreneur project for green tech. I'm still using widely TW for my project including my Archipel plugin, but I really don't have enough time to upgrade it so far. Maybe in the future... I would be very happy if somebody takes the lead on this project, and I'm ready to support.

Nevertheless, I've got a good news that may help you, see here : https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/tiddlywikidev/roland$20d3trees%7Csort:date/tiddlywikidev/KEImPODsLHA/DuIbYaUVAQAJ

Roland has worked on a similar project in parallel, he looks to be much more professional than myself. There are few differences in the concept as it does not include any "knowledge maturity" feature, but it looks some of your desiderata seem to be covered by this version.

Nicolas