Hi TiddlyTweeter,

Like I said, my comment is just an observation. Not a criticism or
complaint or negative in any way. Gentle ribbing at most. Maybe I should
have put a wink face after it.

My point was just that where most people here either post requests for
help, announcements, or technical stuff about TiddlyWiki, you often tend to
post about stuff I would normally expect to find on a blog more than on a
forum, stuff I would describe as "musings about things that popped into my
head today." Some are directly related to TiddlyWiki, others tangentially
so. Some are humorous, some are thought-provoking.

So don't read too much into it. Anyway, Mark S. seems to have understood
your point and you got him to do some musing, too. Blessings!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/95fa0db4-e6b1-4fe3-9f2a-852a8df136b6%40googlegroups.com.