Actually, looking at "[haschanged[]]", to get all the changed tiddlers
(including system), I think it will only take me about 10 minutes to fix
this by manually moving tiddlers. So, not as difficult as I was thinking it
would be.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/7ccc2876-80d9-4831-a6fe-f774fc124240%40googlegroups.com.