Ok a coupe tweaks to leaf-node2 may do it (until you find another bug) :

\define leaf-node2(prefix,chunk)
<li>
<$list filter="[<__prefix__>addsuffix<__chunk__>]" variable="full-title">
<$list filter="[description<full-title>is[shadow]]
[description<full-title>is[tiddler]]" variable="tiddler">
<$list filter="[<full-title>removeprefix<__prefix__>]" variable="chunk">
full-title=<<tiddler>> chunk=<<chunk>>/>
</$list>
</$list>
</$list>
</li>