The tiddler is genealogical one, each generated file would include the
subject name ( ex. $:/?data/** SURNAME **/** GIVEN **/** MIDDLE ** ). "$:/"
is self explanatory, "?" is for sorting purposes, it sorts on top; does not
get lost in the regular plugin file names and provides look up at a glance
( which is also provided by the "data" ). I will another tiddler to provide
the visuals.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/4f6577a8-7a0f-41d0-a70d-9d0add31c6b7%40googlegroups.com.