Mario,
 Based on the Jeremy announcement
here: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/tiddlywikidev/X7pZkPLc_Xg/OWMovlRTAgAJ
It seems TW 5.1.20 soon will be released. I am asking to see if it is
possible to have the exclude parameter working for TOC macro
as explained here: https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/pull/3975

--Mohammad

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/cb3fe9cc-49cd-4b90-8088-8d5796355011%40googlegroups.com.