Using your fileds2table
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/TiddlyWiki/Pizophc7aFk>plugin I
thought this would be a useful tool with tags instead of fields, and then
remembered you already made batch manipulator. I then remembered the reason
I dislike using it... the wacky colours.

why do you define all the colours in the plugin, why not rely more on the
tw colour? the fields2table plugin mostly use the TW colours and are
Pleasant to use, the batch manipulator look like this when using a dark
theme and are quite hard to use (especially the dropdowns).

would it be possible for you to make it use the colours from the theme
instead of locally defined colors as much as possible please :)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/856b567f-ec17-4388-815d-ced9ddd43cf2%40googlegroups.com.