Friends,

Mark S.,
thank you for continuing the conversation over at the TWC group,
(https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/tiddlywikiclassic/cfef6YhGGuc)

BJ,
here is a "matrix" of the problem so to speak

Windows 10 / Google Chrome Version 75.0.3770.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)

1. TW5 version 5.1.15 saves as expected: it downloads the file in the
Downloads folder
2. ''Empty'' TWC file version 2.9.2 from https://classic.tiddlywiki.com/
saves as expected: Chrome downloads the file in the Downloads folder
3. My own TWC file version 2.9.2 (size: 4.96 MB) doesn't save as expected:
instead of downloading the file Chrome fails with a ''download failed -
Network error'' message
4. My own TWC file version 2.6.0 (size: 4.60 MB) doesn't save as expected:
instead of downloading the file Chrome fails with the following pop up
 "It's not possible to save changes. Possible reasons include:- your
browser doesn't support saving (Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari and
Opera all work if properly configured)- the pathname to your TiddlyWiki
file contains illegal characters\n- the TiddlyWiki HTML file has been moved
or renamed".

All of the above files save correctly under Firefox 67.0.4 (64-bit) in
Windows 10 using the File Backups firefox addon (
https://pmario.github.io/file-backups/,
https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/file-backups/)

Thank you!
sklpns