It might help to show your configuration file (either settings.json or
copy/paste from the Bob server tab).

You're not alone -- I had to struggle to get Bob to serve up my existing
Wikis. The configuration file is frustrating, because you will make a
change, and when you reload, it shows you an empty configuration file
(which may eventually populate, but I don't know why/when). But maybe
there's just something weird about my configuration.,

Good luck

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/b6788f19-5be8-4ef6-bdf7-b8e543212162%40googlegroups.com.