Stephen,

Welcome back, if you can share your ultimate result that would be great. I
have tried something similar a number of times but have found it very
fragile. My suspicion is the best way maybe to have a template tiddler not
unlike all the savers and exporters use that defines the mailto link with
the content from the current tiddler. I hoped to have any tiddler with an
email address have a send mail button that allowed it to automatically
compose the email and open the default mail program. Ideally there would be
a mechanism to "attach" other tiddlers as files, such as a json tiddler or
image.

I am prepared to put sometime into collaboration on this because I also
need this for a client solution.

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/fb2df7b8-7c78-4feb-990d-611bde134bfa%40googlegroups.com.