A possible solution: I can ask all the tiddlers and filter them myself. BTW
it would be better if there would be a filter function in the API, for
example, I would not have to download a 100 MB wiki if I'm just curious
about 10 tiddlers.

https://tiddlywiki.com/#WebServer%20API%3A%20Get%20All%20Tiddlers

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/93be1a01-c8f3-477e-8b3c-05587abff41c%40googlegroups.com.