Hi Mat

> On 2 Jul 2019, at 20:06, Mat <matiasg...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> But I'm thinking that the core has a built in version comparison mechanism
> used in import. Is it possible to tap into this perhaps?

The core does indeed have a function to compare “major.minor.revision” format
version numbers:

https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/blob/master/boot/boot.js#L411-L449
<https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/blob/master/boot/boot.js#L411-L449>

So, yes, we could expose it as a filter operator. Perhaps it should be done as
part of a broader effort to add comparison operators.

Best wishes

Jeremy

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/22856A4C-EF0C-4994-BA53-B850EDD4C0E7%40gmail.com.