Just be sure everything is launching OK.

The original library code bizarrely sent the comments back to the calling
script. This would have called for a lot of additional complexity back in
the script and forced a naming convention, so I took that part out.

Thanks!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/3d0fcc2a-af75-47a7-b206-48b51c4ae40f%40googlegroups.com.