I've tried OokTech's Table Macro (
https://ooktech.com/jed/ExampleWikis/DynamicTables/) and TobiBeer's simple
Double Sort (http://doublesort.tiddlyspot.com/). but no luck.

Here are the problems I have:

1. Table Macro always puts Title as first column - don't want that. I need
it to be second, after a different field.
2. Double Sort doesn't work at all.
3. internal fields with <span>  contents don't render properly (just as
text)

I have a table that works fine - except I have to maintain it manually, and
I keep forgetting to add elements. I'd like to have it dynamic and
auto-updated.

Here's a description of what I need, after the image form the manually
maintained table.:

[image: sampleTable.JPG] <about:invalid#zClosurez>

a. Dynamic table from standard filter : [tag[avatar]]
b. need double sort: sort[title]nsort[pord] where pord is a higher level -
i.e. I want the apaths sorted by pord (a digit - Mother comes before Death,
for example), then the titles, alphabetically
c. table columns: |! Path |! Avatar |! Colorway |! Date | where the columns
are defined by the apath, title, colorway, and adate fields
d. Need apath and title to be links
e. colorway is the field with span details, where each class is a little

here's what I tried using, that didn't work:

<<RowTable '[tag[avatar]!tag[noshow]sort[title]nsort[pord]]' 'apath title
colorway adate'>>

- nothing visible but a single empty cell

http://fields2table.tiddlyspot.com/

- almost worked - spans show up correctly, but won't sort right, and
includes the title twice

<$list filter="[tag[avatar]!tag[noshow]nsort[pord]]">
</$list>

-  won't sort at all, even i replace the nsort with sort[title] or
sort[title]nsort[pord]

Can anyone direct me / explain what I'm doing wrong?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/de9a9eb2-b720-4ef4-88fe-6cb91be1582d%40googlegroups.com.