On Sunday, July 7, 2019 at 10:51:02 PM UTC+2, passingby wrote:

> Can we have a 'click to expand all' button? Specifically
> in toc-tabbed-internal-nav ?

This should be possible. ... At the moment, there is a pending PR at
github, that fixes some problems introduced with 5.1.19 and prepares for
easier plugin interaction. eg: auto-expand and highlight the focused
tiddler.

Once this mechanism works it should be possible to implement the feature
that you describe, at a plugin level.

> Additionally: can this behavior of expanding and contracting be
> implemented with mouse hover on the links?

At the moment we don't have a widget, that activates actions on hover. ...
We would need a short time delay. eg: 500ms or so. Otherwise it would be a
mess.

Closing 1 branch imo would be triggered, if a different branch on the same
level is opened. ... IMO this will be tricky.

In short: With 5.1.20 it may be possible if
https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/pull/3975 gets merged.

-m

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/fe824cd8-73a3-46eb-b64e-ab24d256cc1b%40googlegroups.com.