Hey guys and gals.

I have just upgraded my TiddlyWiki to 5.1.19 running under Node v12.6.0 in
an Alpine Docker container (node:12-alpine). Previously I was running TW
5.1.16 under node:9.5.0-alpine, using the older deprecated --server
argument.

Since upgrading to the latest version, I have changed over to use the newer
--listen argument, in conjunction with the
authenticated-user-header=x-remote-user and writers=(authenticated)
options. I can see in the TW debug log output that the HTTP header
X-Remote-User is being passed through and detected correctly and that TW
has identified that the authenticatedUser=nicolaw. When I go to the TW in
the browser I can see that $:/status/UserName tiddler shows my
authenticated username nicolaw, and that $:/status/IsLoggedIn says yes.

...however, I still don't see any new tiddler, new journal, edit, delete,
or any other write access toolbar buttons. I have double checked that those
buttons are indeed enabled under the control panel appearance toolbars tabs.

These are the documentation pages that I have been following:

https://tiddlywiki.com/static/ServerCommand.html
https://tiddlywiki.com/static/WebServer%2520Header%2520Authentication.html
https://tiddlywiki.com/static/WebServer%2520Authorization.html

My full command line to invoke TW is as follows:

tiddlywiki mywiki \
  --listen \
    "port=8080" \
    'root-tiddler=$:/core/save/all' \
    "root-render-type=text/plain" \
    "tiddler-render-type=text/html" \
    "anon-username=anonymous" \
    "authenticated-user-header=x-remote-user" \
    "host=0.0.0.0" \
    "readers=(anon)" \
    "writers=nicolaw,(authenticated)" \
    "debug-level=full"

Can anybody offer any advice on what I might have forgotten or done wrong?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/7b4b64c3-99ed-4727-b5f4-7447d9900c99%40googlegroups.com.