Vincent,

In you set widget you have
filter="[searchType[Categ]]" value="[search:tags{!!sortfield}sort[tags]]"

*This is incorrect because the result comes from either the filter OR the
value*. Once you correct that try again.

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/3e4d3aa9-006d-4153-9cf6-c2116f811320%40googlegroups.com.