Dear all,

https://github.com/gt6796c/flowchart-tw5

In order to produce flowcharts, I have been using this wrapper of
flowchart.js and mermaid.js for a while now. It works at its current form,
but the components inside has been updated to address issues many times
since this plug-in launched 3 years ago, namely raphael.js, flowchart.js,
and a few others. I have attempted to replace those individual components
with the latest version, it either corrupted the flowchart (error message
says "undefined widget") or freezed the desktop editor. The developer
hasn't updated this plug-in ever since.

So, my question is:
1. is there any method to update that wrapper with the latest versions of
the component?
2. if the answer of #1 is "no", is there any decent flowchart editor for
tiddlywiki out there?

Please explain in plain language (if possible) because I have zero
technical know-how. I will happily provide further information should it
helps on improving this plug-in/

Thanks for the help.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/0538914c-24be-4da7-818c-cf34fa6e8082%40googlegroups.com.