You seem to have wrapped the function in another function. This seems to
"work"

/*\
title: $:/core/modules/macros/Dialogue.js
type: application/javascript
module-type: macro
Making some replacements in Textinputs
\*/

(function(){
   /*jslint node: true, browser: true */
   /*global $tw: false */
   "use strict";

/*
Information about this macro
*/
  exports.name = 'dialogue';
  exports.params = [{ name: 'text'  }];
/*
Run the macro
*/
  exports.run = function(text) {
    return  text
      .split("/n[[")
      .filter(it => it)
      .join("/n/n:[[");

 } ;

})();

By "work" I mean it runs without an error. But I'm not sure it does what
you want yet. Good luck!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/ea6b6fa3-4066-488e-9121-f030c38a85a7%40googlegroups.com.