Hi Mat,
Unfortunately filtersyntax gets so terribly complicated when the param contains squarebrackets.
This here causes a syntax error: [!is[system]regexp[/\[.*?\]/g]]

And how do I enter the suffix for the field?
-Jan

Am 14.07.2019 um 12:03 schrieb Mat:
>or else it would probably be veeery tricky to find them.

Pah! I'm exaggerating. It is "just" a matter of creating the right regexp for it. Not that I could do it.

<:-)
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TiddlyWiki" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tiddlywiki+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:tiddlywiki+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To post to this group, send email to tiddlywiki@googlegroups.com <mailto:tiddlywiki@googlegroups.com>.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/ebad32fa-60c1-4434-a943-350812eb47d7%40googlegroups.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/ebad32fa-60c1-4434-a943-350812eb47d7%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/5D2B0930.2040700%40googlemail.com.