Mohammad wrote:

> ... May be I need to provide two demos! A basic one and an advanced one!

TBH, "to do" lists (as such) are conceptually "flat/binary" (done it / or
didn't),  they are one level.

Unless you actually inclined to a more complex GTD system.

> What is your opinion on width? Do you prefer a small table or a full width
> one?

 Design wise I don't see need for a table to list tasks to check off.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/2e8c4c7f-ef18-4fce-b620-f9c43cee7c76%40googlegroups.com.