Cool! Thanks!

Its not happening fully correctly in my own tiddlywiki because of a
stylesheet clash. I am using 2 tiddlers of styling from NoteSlam. They are
overriding the link colors and the spacing of before and after content. The
color and content of the before and after are being implemented alright.
But I ll look more into it later.

BUT, its a great job. Thanks Mat!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/9756be08-6adc-456e-a664-70bc59b821df%40googlegroups.com.