Ooh! I know this one!

   - Check for a font you like
   - Visit: http://www.fontsquirrel.com/tools/webfont-generator
   - Upload your font file (".ttf", ".eot", ".woff", etc) and select
   "Expert" option
   - Check the option case at CSS >> Base64 Encode
   - Generate your webkit: the output file is a ".zip" file containing a
   text file with the CSS code (stylesheet.css)
   - Copy all text from that file into a tiddler
   - Make sure the field font-family is what you want
   - Tag the tiddler "$:/tags/Stylesheet <#%24%3A%2Ftags%2FStylesheet>" and
   change the tiddler type to "Plain text (text/plain)"
   - Done! Your font is available :)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CAJu7H0b8yUdcvEvEHWSVnmipk3Q3_bWGS%2BaRUanXN%2B5jnfT43A%40mail.gmail.com.