Ciao Mark

Excellent! And there I was about to send my demo version!

I've made a lot of cosmetic changes because of the new features. But I'll
integrate i-MS too now before sending. With "parrots" you have basically
covered most scenarios. I think parrots will prove particularly useful.

I think documentation is not that easy for it. Maybe we should eventually
include some diagrams?

I started to play with idea of making a "setup" tool that on first run
guides the user through the creation of an .ini. On install Polly would
lack settings.ini and auto-launch the setup script. Early idea.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/b0959446-abf0-45b1-9908-e0bf357592c6%40googlegroups.com.