Hello everyone

First, excuse me for my English because I am French :)

I am allowed to post here because I have a problem when I save my TW.
Indeed I installed Raspian on a raspberry and apache2 and php to put my TW
online.
With the store.php file and the configuration of the TW everything works
correctly and the save is done correctly.
When i change my apache2.conf file to include directive for htpasswd, the
TW web page requires well the authentication
Only when I want to save my TW, it goes through a bug in the file
/var/log/error.log:

      [auth_basic: error] [pid 2946] [client XXX.XXX.XX: 49565] AH01617:
user XXXXXXX: authentication failure for "/tw/store.php": password
mismatch, referent: http: / /XXX.XXX.XX / tw /

The modification of the apache2.conf file that I made is the following:

<Directory /var/www/>
    #Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
    #AllowOverride All
    #Require all granted
    Options +Indexes
    AuthType Basic
    AuthName "test"
    AuthUserFile "/var/www/.htpasswd"
    Require valid-user

    php_value upload_max_filesize 64M
    php_value post_max_size 64M
    php_value upload_max_size 64M
    php_value memory_limit 256M
    php_value max_execution_time 300
    php_value max_input_time 1000
</Directory>

Would you know how to tell me my mistake?

Thanks a lot.