Hello again Mark,
I just used it and its working perfectly! Thanks again. I even removed the
data-tag attribute and made it general, because in this particular
tiddlywiki all my lists would be like this. In some special case, I can
perhaps enclose it is a span with a class and do it different.
I should have asked this earlier.