Errr, how to explain?

I'm constructing a Tiddler Template for a task template. It'll contain
verious informaiton about the task it eventualyl becomes. Some exalpe code
in it:

Task Details:

|!Field|!Value|
|>| Map |
|caption|{{!!caption}}|
|tmap.id|{{!!tmap.id}}|
|tmap.edges|{{!!tmap.edges}}|
|>| Board |
|shorttext|{{!!shorttext}}|

Produces:

Task Details:

FieldValue
Map
caption
tmap.id 9e4cbcad-bd73-4741-a9df-cb57c056b5f9
tmap.edges
Board
shorttext

Now, at the top of the constructed task tiddler, I'm wanting a link like
you would get when using list (i.e. a draggable tiddler) - sorry know i#m
being dumb, but how do I go about this?

Thanks