Hi,
Thanks completely to efforts by Yakovl, Timimi has basic support for saving
TW-Classic now. Rememeber, the suuport extended to TWC is basic and differs
from TW5 saving in the following ways

- In TWC you need to press the save-changes button to save the wiki. The
behaviour of TW5 where each tiddler saved will automatically save the wiki
is not present in TW5.
- The different backup strategies available for Tw5 is not available for
TWC. The only method available for TWC is creating a time stamped backup
everytime the wiki is saved.
- You cannot opt out of creating a time stamped backup upon saving.

How to get it?
If you have timimi installed already, you do not need to do anything at all
- firefox will update the plugin for you. Sit back and relax.
If you have not installed timimi, head over to ibnishak.github.io
<https://ibnishak.github.io/Timimi/#Installing%20Timimi:%5B%5BWhat%20is%20timimi%5D%5D%20TableOfContents%20%5B%5BInstalling%20Timimi%5D%5D>

and follow the instructions.

Now I know some of you have suggested enhancements to timimi, requested to
extend support to chrome based browsers and safari, and has edge cases
which I need to look into. Unfortunately, I cannot steal time for them
right now. However if anybody looks into them, I will help in whatever way
I can.

Please do star the github repo <https://github.com/ibnishak/Timimi> and
leave your ratings in firefox addon store
<https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/timimi/>. That will be a
huge encouragement.

Thanking you
Riz