Hi Bimlas
Anything that helps remember the many possibilities is good.

Maybe a 'show all' option would be good? If I don't know a filter exists I
won't search for it.

Maybe a toggle switch between 'autocomplete' and 'link to docs'? Some users
still learning (me) need to see what a filter does. Advanced users need
autocomplete. Or an info pop-up?

The autocomplete would be most useful in edit mode for me I suppose but I've no
idea how you'd achieve that. An expanding edit bar button? Failing that a
copytoclipboard option might work. Is it possible to float the lookup in a
side-editor style window?

Anyway, thumbs up for its utility. Could make a great tool.