MagoArcade wrote:

> I'm really struggling to get my head around TiddlyWiki syntax...

It would be useful if you point out specific things you find confusing and
compare it to other languages. While we've all struggled to get the TW
syntax, one forgets what the problem was after a while (...well, for some
parts at least) so while you're still in a "virgin state" it's good to
point out things that could be simpler "if it instead behaved like this".

<:-)