Let me get more precise. You guys have continuously repeated what I already
said I knew how to do about 5 times now.

This is the icon I want to replace the info button icon with:

[image: the icon six to use.PNG]

This is where I replaced the icon  in the core/ui/buttons/info

[image: Change on core-ui-buttons-info.PNG]

And this is what I get

[image: what I get.PNG]

What's wrong with it:
- the icon isn't replaced (and I intend a global replacement, why is why
I'm only selecting .tc-image-info-button)
- the formatting appears WITHIN the existing button, not instead of it
- for some reason, the code doesn't set the foreground color correctly
- which is weird, because on custom buttons, it works perfectly.
- as I've said repeatedly, it's the built-in icons that are giving me
issues.

The CSS:

.tc-image-info-button {
    width: 35px;