Hi Tony,

It will never be mainstream, I think. The solution will always demand extra
work and people of other languages to make the translation.
To create the language translations would be a way for others to show that
they like and use a plugin.

The beauty of Thomas solution is, that it is easy to translate and use the
translation. Do not fill up your TW with unnecessary stuff. That is what a
lot of language tids would do, if we had to have them for everything.

Have you looked at the size of your TW just a newly downloaded empty,
before and after importing the translations of your choice?
Would we really want more of that for each and every possibility?

Birthe