Thanks all, I have just started looking into the details you have provided.

I will need to finish this by the end of the weekend, so I looks like a bit
of  roller coaster for me. Its the cherry on the top of my first
commissioned TiddlyWiki. A project I expect to deliver lots back to the
community. Hopefully this will be one of them.

A Quick observation - we can display almost anything the way we want with
tiddlywiki.  When it comes to printing we can easily embed content and page
breaks programmatically. The single most difficult issue is the page
footer, getting it to appear on the bottom.

I will inform you of my progress.

Regards
Tony