Max

This is a great solution. I plan to use it right away. The source site has a
lot more information.

Looking at the source site I think it would not be right to pull it from his
address every time its used. He Actualy asks you to copy it locally. I think we
may be able to place the whole script in a raw tiddler. But I am yet to test it.

Regards
Tony