I'm working on some data dictionary documentation and am trying to generate
a basic prototype of an HTML-based help system.  At this point I haven't
really chosen a platform or anything, but I'd like to just demo something
simple as a possible starting point for the design discussion and I was
wondering if I could use TiddlyWiki to give me a starting point instead of
generating all the HTML framework around the pages completely from
scratch.  What I'd like to do is generate a series of pages like this:

IndexPage:

      - CategoryOne - link to page for everything in category one with a
      header about category one
         - CategoryOne.ItemOne - link to page for just this data element
         - CategoryOne.ItemTwo - link to page for just this data element
      - CategoryTwo - link to page for everything in category two with a
      header about category two
         - CategoryTwo.ItemOne - link to page for just this data element

CategoryOnePage:
*Category One*
*Blah blah blah*

   - CategoryOne.ItemOne - link to page for just this data element
   - CategoryOne.ItemTwo - link to page for just this data element

CategoryOne.ItemOnePage:
*CategoryOne.Item One*
Possible values are: etc - will generate a table here from my metadata
Source data is: etc
Update frequency is: etc
Narrative: An informatics person will have provided text and images to go
here

So is there a way to generate a set of pages or the content for the pages
and have them "loaded" into TiddlyWiki?

Then I could add a step to my build process to generate the TiddlyWiki
content from my metadata and I could demo the generated wiki and then show
how it evolves as the metadata gets updated/fixed corrected and the new
TiddlyWiki is generated.

Again, it's just a simple prototype to see if this concept would fly before
we figure out the whole scope of what we want to achieve.

Thanks in advance.