Bob is your only option then. The Bob exe install is very easy. I would say bob
is multi-access.

I have a large and sophisticated to do projects and reference wiki that I use
everyday. I like using a 3 screen setup but my key wiki only needs one window.
Perhaps there are design decisions you have made that are making additional
tabs more desirable. One feature you may like tabs within tiddlywiki for open
tiddlers. I will look for that plugin.

Regards
Tony