Also I’m having a tough time trying to figure out how to use a single
personal TW via my OneDrive or SharePoint spaces between my multiple
devices (OSX, iOS, W10, possibly also xNix soonish as well).

Here's somewhere to start about Onedrive, Sharepooint

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/tiddlywiki/1fFFJA28h5g

Right now your questions are pretty general so general research is best.

Never feel like you can't ask a question, they endure my lunacy so they can
handle super noob questions--

but for best result, probably should ask more deatail (versus general)
questions