Josiah

I think we need an edition for publishing and demos of people plugins and
macros. This could be extended to support software in general.

If I may take this opportunity to point out the idea with Polly to use a
restore method to build browser independant saving is sheer genius. However to
use "restore" as a way to describe it is from my perspective not good. Why ?
Because despite all the backups available to me I rarely ever need to restore.
On the surface this makes Polly look like something I am unlikely to use, and
this shortchanges what Polly can do.

Perhaps saving wikis from any browser without add-ons or server installs is a
better description. In Polly s design restore is effectively how one saves. So
I suggest calling it save and keep the word restore for the technical summary.

Regards
Tony