Mohammad,

I too have a lot of links to other TiddlyWiki elements. Recently I was
thinking I would like to simplify this.

If you use a html link of the form
"http://192.168.1.81/Instances/TW5Reference.html#Align%20Top%20middle%20bottom";
 target="wikiname">Align Top middle bottom</a>
The link will always open in the same tab with the same target="wikiname"

It would be nice if we could capture a link to a tiddler in another wiki
such as my example
http://192.168.1.81/Instances/TW5Reference.html#Align%20Top%20middle%20bottom

And automatically craft  a link by extracting from the above

   - The full path to the wiki
   http://192.168.1.81/Instances/TW5Reference.html
   - The Wikis name TW5Reference and set the target to this name
   - The specific tiddlers name "Align Top middle bottom"
   - Then display the link as something like "TW5Reference:Align Top middle
   bottom" (Much more readable)
   - That on click would open in the named tiddler in the named wiki with
   in a target tab by the name of the wiki

This would improve readability of the link in wiki text, always open
references to tiddlers in the same tab (unless you "open in new tab")
stopping a proliferation of tabs and reducing the chance that changes in
one tab will overwrite changes in another tab.

I submitted an Issue in Github for this
https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/issues/4183

Regards
Tony